Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Discounted Frontline for Dogs and Cats

Discounted Frontline for Dogs and Cats

For those of you pet lovers out there, who spend a fortune on flea and tick prevention  products, this blog post is for you!  Are you looking for discounted prices for flea and tick prevention?  I have personally tried different brands of flea and tick prevention treatments and have found that Frontline works best.  My husband and I lived in Hawaii for a year and I was using a Frontline competitor on my dog; unfortunately, the product did not work as effectively as I thought it would.  I found ticks on my dog!  I immediately switched to Frontline and it has since been wonderful for my dog.  Since then, I have moved to Louisiana, where the flea problem has been more worrisome than the tick problem, but Frontline still seems to be doing its job!  The only problem with this brand-name product, I was paying a fortune for it, purchasing from pet stores.  I did my Internet research to find the best deal for Frontline.  My dog is under 22lbs and I found a 3-pack (3-month supply) for $21.99 (tax included and free shipping) compared to the $42.00+ price tag from the major pet stores.

Of course a 3-pack at the same price is available for cats, too!  If you need larger quantities, for either dog or cat, click link or image below that will bring you to find what you need, which is still a lot less than any price I have found on the Internet and any pet store!  You will be linked to an awesome shop, where you will find great prices for flea and tick prevention!!

Frontline Plus For Dogs



Frontline Plus Orange Sml Dog Upto 22Lbs (<10kg) 3 applications

0 comments:

Post a Comment