Subscribe Twitter

Monday, August 20, 2012

DISCOUNTED PLATFORM SHOES and THONG SANDALS...



DISCOUNTED PLATFORM SHOES...

I have always had a difficult time finding cute shoes because my feet are so small.  Not only are my feet small, but I, too am very petite.  It has always been a struggle of mine to find shoes that I really like.  If I was about 5'6, I would wear flats most of the time.  Since, I am petite, I love to wear shoes with heels or thick wedges!  Thankfully, I found an on-line store that sells clothing, shoes, accessories and more where I purchase shoes from that are not only cute, but most of the time have cute shoe styles that are just my size! 

Check out some of my favorites that come in my size -  
size 5!  Since summer is coming to an end they have many styles on sale that you may even find under $10.

If you would like to purchase any of the shoes, click on any of the images or the description and it will take you directly to the site to order!




MULTI COLOR PLATFORM CORK WEDGE HEELS

from: Art Plus Enterprise, Inc.



RED LACE COLOR CONTRAST PLATFORM PUMPS HEELS

from: Art Plus Enterprise, Inc.



BLACK PATENT FAUX LEATHER BOW PEEPTOE PUMPS HEELS

from: Art Plus Enterprise, Inc.



For those with size 5 feet and do not really like platforms or wedge heels, may prefer some cute thong sandals with rhinestones and gems!  WARNING: You may go overboard and buy a thong sandal in every available color in your size!  Prices start at just $3.99 for these super cute styles!!  If you have not purchased anything from this retailer, the thong sandals are the perfect price for you to experience this amazing retailer!!

Here are my personal favorites:


If you would like to purchase any of the shoes, click on any of the images or the description and it will take you directly to the site to order!





Bronze Foam Wedge Rhinestone And Gem Detail Thong Sandals

from: Art Plus Enterprise, Inc.



Bronze Gem Detail Thong Sandals

from: Art Plus Enterprise, Inc.


FOR MORE CUTE SHOES, SEE BELOW!!

Pumps, Fashion Boots, Leisure Shoes, Slippers, Sandals, Peep Toe

0 comments:

Post a Comment